I am retiring from one aspect of what I have enjoyed doing, creating, and playing with for 45+ years.
How did I know it was time?
1. When I found myself lacking enthusiasm for the next “work day”.
2. When the effort to physically do the work with ease became a challenge rather than a delightful journey.
3. When I found myself not enjoying answering a question for the thousandth time even though it was the first time for the questioner.
4. When the list of things I wanted to do all included the requirement of “uninterrupted by having to stop and go to work”.
5. When I reached the point that I wanted each and every day filled with that magical flow of synchronicity.
6. When I was willing to let go of relationships based solely on money.
7. When the activities I wanted most to participate in were consistently on “work days”.
8. When I realized that the relationships of family and friends that I value so highly and love so deeply were being stifled and relegated to remain “round tuits”.
I discovered this article that was written about Brown County Weddings and was linked to Nashville Image. The only change I would make would be to say that the Brown County Weddings at Nashville Image are truly unique and always celebrate the couple getting married and their commitment to creating a loving partnership for life.
The Wedding that Changed My Life
Posted on September 25, 2012
Brown County Weddings are the best weddings in the world. Last fall, I had the pleasure of attending my cousin’s wedding in the heart of Indiana. As fate would have it, that autumn wedding in Indiana turned out to be a life-changing experience.
The wedding began like many Brown County Weddings: it was held in a small, quaint, church that was filled with eager family and friends. However, any sense of normalcy ended after the ceremony when guests followed a path of perfectly spaced lit candles to the outdoor wedding reception area.
To say that the reception was like a work of art would be an understatement. From the temperate weather, to the picturesque setting, to the personalized wedding favors, everything was perfect. Every wedding guest in attendance was enjoying the scenic view provided by the elevated outdoor gazebo. Soft music funneled enveloped the guests as they enjoyed their four course dinner and awaited the cutting of the cake. This was definitely different than any of the Nashville Indiana weddings I had ever attended!