I am retiring from one aspect of what I have enjoyed doing, creating, and playing with for 45+ years.
How did I know it was time?
1. When I found myself lacking enthusiasm for the next “work day”.
2. When the effort to physically do the work with ease became a challenge rather than a delightful journey.
3. When I found myself not enjoying answering a question for the thousandth time even though it was the first time for the questioner.
4. When the list of things I wanted to do all included the requirement of “uninterrupted by having to stop and go to work”.
5. When I reached the point that I wanted each and every day filled with that magical flow of synchronicity.
6. When I was willing to let go of relationships based solely on money.
7. When the activities I wanted most to participate in were consistently on “work days”.
8. When I realized that the relationships of family and friends that I value so highly and love so deeply were being stifled and relegated to remain “round tuits”.
When are you retiring?