Here is the latest video I shot with Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni. It’s always good to have a sneak preview of the energies for the coming week.
Know That You’re Thinking and Seeing Clearly and Trust Your Perceptions.
Also included is A Special Introduction Addressing The Pattern of Learning By Repetition That We Have Been In For Awhile.
Another fun and positive weekly reading by Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni using the deck she created – Radiant Wisdom Tarot – the now generation of tarot wisdom.
At the end of the video is the cover of Laughing Womyn’s newly published children’s books, Mattie’s Magical Summer and TJ Remembers The Mountain.
I hope you have a fantastic week! Blessings and Joy and Abundance! Suzanne
1. Absolutely no dings, scraps, marks on the lens body and glass. Especially look closely at the front edges as this is where a drop will almost always make a mark.
2. Shine a light into the lens from both front and back elements to see if there is ANY inside dust, moisture, or the start of fungus (you usually only see fungus if the lens has been in very humid environment for an extended period of time and it often starts showing around the very edges of the glass first)
3. Try to find lenses that have been used in the studio only or came packaged with a new camera and not used at all. Having the original box and packing is a plus.
4. Check to see if the lens moves effortlessly (smooth as silk) when using the focusing ring AND zoom ring AND changing the aperture.
5. Does it come with a filter already on it and do they state they added the filter the minute they got the lens. What does the filter look like – clean, scratched, filmy, dinged etc.
6. Does the outside of the lens look new or dull – as in oil from hands, age, wear, being tossed in a camera bag, carelessly being hung around neck while galloping across fields etc. 🙂
7. Know who you are buying from and if they are reachable if there is a problem. Do they keep their equipment in a camera bag with separate partitions or just tossed in a bag or laying around attached to a camera body?
8. When buying from ebay, there is always the buyers protection, the pictures (make certain they are of the actual lens and not just stock photos), and your intuition (you know, that gut feeling that tells you this is a great transaction from a trustworthy seller – or not).
9. When you first receive a lens that you have not seen in person…go thru 1-6 above and shoot some images in a variety of lighting, focus, and zoom situations.
Generally, in a perfect world, you will buy used and get a lens that looks and operates like new and you might save a bundle.
A story for all who play in the world of magic, mystery and imagination!
Written by Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni and Illustrated by Kara Barnard
Then and now and here and there live closer to each other for the Donidan family than they do for some folks.
One summer morning then and now and here and there come very close together and Mattie walks into a whole new world of adventures with a very old Grandpa.
At the end of this YouTube video of the Tarot Reading for the Week of February 2 thru February 8, you will see the cover and places to purchase this amazing book.
Tarot Reading For April 6 to April 12 with Mattie’s Magical Summer at the end.
Here’s where you can also find more information and also purchase your own copy of Mattie’s Magical Summer.
I was having a discussion with my dear friend, Connie, about the current weather-based hysteria. She informed me that our discussion left a hypothesis on her doorstep during the night.
Here it is, with her permission, of course.
“hypothesis: the world has changed but people…. not so much.”
“Whether we’re transmitting info hut to hut with a torch, or trending-tweeting-chirping-pharting-whatever…we’re still a wildly tribal people. We want to know. More than that–we want to know what everyone else thinks about what there is to know.. We want to tell everyone else what our twist is on what they think, and stuff spirals out of factual orbit.”
“I say that if modern humans were plucked up & set down in turn-key medieval times [after a very short time of cultural decompression], they would build the same Catholic church, fight the same wars, make the same choices, on the same stage.”
“Stairs in a Frank Lloyd Wright/Stairs in a pyramid: their nature through history hasn’t fundamentally evolved.” by CL Gilpin
Link to all kinds of historic items she has for sale on ebay!
I think she got it right on. What do you think?
Does this statement describe you or anyone in your circle of friends and family? Do you like everyone else in photos except yourself? Portraits of yourself are not for you, they are for others in your life to enjoy and remember moments of connection with you.
Here’s part of a story that was in the news today:
Jennifer Colandrea of Beacon, N.Y., complained to the Federal Communication Commission after she lost more than a half dozen voice mails from her dead mother while inquiring about a change to her Verizon plan. Those included a message congratulating her daughter on giving birth to a baby girl and some funny messages she had saved for more than four years for sentimental reasons.
“She did not like being videotaped. She did not like being photographed,” Colandrea said of her mother. “I have very little to hold onto.
My own mother passed in 1983. She took me to studios to have my portraits made starting when I was 2 years old. Do you think I have any photos of her during those times? She was a beautiful woman and yet did not want her picture to be taken and so I only have a few snap shots of her and one professional portrait when she was 12.
Portraits of you are how you are seen by others. Please let go of any judgements of how you may appear to yourself.
Here is a new idea I have of showcasing my fabulous clients and their time-travel adventures. These are the absolute most fun clients in the world.
You will see Weddings, an actual surprise Wedding Proposal, Wild West, The 20’s, Titanic, Civil War, kids, couples, families, groups of Wild Women – friends, sisters, mother-daughters.
The two-minute travel back in time for the month of September at Nashville Image:
A Silent Movie
In my quest for answers about life, love, and business, I have discovered that creating videos for Radiant Wisdom Tarot has turned into a “Mission Accomplished”.
There a new Radiant Wisdom Tarot reading each week. If you choose to subscribe to my youtube channel, you will receive one notice as soon as a new one is uploaded and ready for viewing.
Here’s the link to my videos.
Suzanne Kammerer and Nashville Image Videos
Have a wonderful and gorgeous Summer.
My Winter has been filled with a new photographic project – I am on a quest to create moving pictures instead of only still ones. Fun, fun, fun.
Equipment details: Panasonic HDC TM900, Autocue CS Glide, Manfrotto 501 Fluid Head, Manfrotto 3046 tripod, Sony Vegas Platinum 12 Suite, Serif Movie Plus X6, HP Quad-Core Dv7 Laptop, and lots of Hilo Mills Hawaiian coffee.
Here is the beginning of my creative journey.
As an artist, I have reached points where I stall a bit on the creative flow, I run into challenges that seem like walls, and/or I wish I had a totally objective source for some guidance. Radiant Wisdom Tarot has become as valuable a tool to my artistic projects as the delete and backspace keys…that’s saying a lot!
My favorite and very positive and inspirational Radiant Wisdom Tarot Deck. This includes all 92 cards, the bag, the book, and the box.
The book gives detailed information on how to read tarot cards. It is a tarot reading guide and includes some easy card layouts. It also includes information about chakras, stones, astrological signs, energy, psychic powers, and using your intuition.
For me, it’s like getting a free tarot card reading anytime I want/need it and gives me a glimpse into the possible choices I have to discover answers and take action to achieve my goals. It takes leading a joyous life to a whole new level of conscious choices.
Anyway, I thought I would share this glimpse into Radiant Wisdom Tarot and Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni’s bright, positive, and clear tarot.
NOTE: This is also on youtube with some other Winter creation videos. Just type in Radiant Wisdom Tarot. In addition, visit RadiantWisdomTarot.com or go to Amazon or Ebay to purchase your own set.
I hope your Winter was filled with delightful adventures as well as restful peace.